Why Go Bright Green for Project Management?
Glad you asked; in our experience we’ve found that while some people are organized, most aren’t. So while you may be an organized person, it’s no guarantee your team will be. Our Agile Project Management tools give people everything they need to organize.
- Have everything in one place to give you absolute visibility of workload and progress.
- Our tool is organic, fitting seamlessly into your systems and structures.
- We host communities that bring client and supplier together, wherever in the world they are.
- Our application grows with your project.
- Our system keeps track of all changes and developments.
- We learn from past customer experience to advance your overall experience.
- Log relationship history with centralized conversations that are not lost when people move on.
Agile Team Performance Report
Free questionnaire and tailored report to identify your team's strengths and weaknesses. Already completed by 1000s.Take our performance report
Find out more on our jobs page
Testimonials and Clients
But don’t just take our word for it, see what our clients have to say about us.
“Just as easy as managing work on a whiteboard.”
-Bryan McKay, CT Partners, Canada.
“A truly worthwhile and valuable workshop.”
-Ellen Whitter, TAH, England.
“All clients have access to Bright Green and they really appreciate the transparency that this gives them”
-Chad Gilmer, iPLANIT, Ireland.
“The simplicity of the system has really helped us to keep our project meetings focused, quick, and effective.”
-Greg Richardson, The Mariner Group, USA.
“It's a big help to keep on track. It's quick to learn and easy to use”
-Roland Hesz, Palmtree Software, Hungary.
Consulting and Training
We are consultants; we live and breathe Agile, and offer training and consultancy on how to get your team up to speed.
Your Agile Community
To become Agile is to put trust in your team, and to move away from hierarchical management. Agility provides you with clarity of workload and responsibility - simply step back and watch your team shine.
What you'll get from the day
- The experience of a simulated Agile Project
- Relative estimating and planning techniques
- Introduction to tools such as burn down charts, backlogs and kanban.
- How to introduce Agile and how to scale.
- Guidance on sculpting a self-organizing team.
- A personal Team Management Profile, identifying strengths and weaknesses.
Recommended for Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts, Testers and Senior Management.
You will be the go-to authority on Agile in your organization after this course.Contact us to discuss your requirements Take the tour